AN INDEPENDENT GOVERNANCE
Created in 2007, the objective of the Pierre Deniker Foundation is to: "in the field of mental health, promote and support research and prevention programs in different disciplines related to this field."
The foundation was officially recognized as an institution “in the public interest” by decree of May 10, 2007.
The operations of the foundation are controlled by several organs:
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
12 members meet in three colleges. The Board is chaired by Professor Jean-Pierre Olie. The Board determines the principle objectives and validates the management of the Foundation.
> COLLEGE OF FOUNDING MEMBERS (4)
- Patrick Laroche, Janssen-Cilag Laboratories
- Benoît Chéron, Servier Laboratories
- Jean-Pierre Marcantoni, Pierre Fabre Laboratories
- Pascal Michon, Sanofi-Aventis Laboratories
> COLLEGE OF INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS (4)
- Gérard Vincent, "Fédération Hospitalière de France"
- Dominique Monchablon, "Fondation Santé des Etudiants de France"
- William Bowen, Ariane Paris
- Yohan Peigné, Bipol Entreprise
> COLLEGE OF QUALIFIED PERSONS (5)
- Jean-Pierre Olié, professor of psychiatry
- Raphaël Gaillard, professor of psychiatry
- François Lhoste, university professor, pharmacologist
- Patrice Corbin, honorary advisor to the court of auditors
- Diana Des Moutis, director of Gras Savoye Patrimoine
> 1 GOVERNMENT COMMISSIONER
- Florence Racine, Interior Ministry
Chaired by Professor Bruno Millet, they assist the Board in its missions and validate the selection of research programs supported by the Foundation.
- Mr. Pr. M. Ansseau (Belgique)
- Ms Pr. C. Barthélemy (Tours)
- Mr. Pr. S. Conus (Switzerland)
- Mr. Pr. J. Dalery (Lyon)
- Mr. Pr. E. Denys (Pays-Bas)
- Ms Pr. S. Dollfus (Caen)
- Mr. Pr. Gaillard (Paris)
- Mr. Pr. R. Joober (Canada)
- Ms Pr. M-O Krebs (Paris)
- Mr. Pr. B. Millet (Paris)
- Mr. Pr. S. Richa (Lebanon)
- Mr. Pr. P. Thomas Pierre (Lille)
- Mr. Pr . J. Tome (Germany-GB)
HONORARY COMMITEE AND SPONSORSHIP
Many well-known personalities have wished to join in the work of the Pierre Deniker Foundation. They bring their expertise in their areas of expertise. (16).
- Ms. R. Bachelot-Narquin, former Minister of Health, Youth and Sports, former Minister of Solidarity and Social Cohesion
- Mr. P. Bas, former Minister
- Mr. Pr. J-L Binet, Permanent Secretary of the National Academy of Medicine
- Ms. Pr. M-G. Bousser, Professor of Neurology, Department Head
- Mr. P. Charrier, President of UNAFAM
- Ms. H. Cardin, journalist
- Ms. M. Carrère d'Encausse, doctor, journalist, producer
- Mr. Dr. H. Cuche, Psychiatrist, Medical Director of "Maison de Santé" in Garches
- Mr. J-P. Davant, former President of "la Mutualité", Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Roussy Foundation
- Mr. J-P. Delevoye, former Minister, former Ombudsman of the Republic, President of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council
- Ms. D. Dupont, editor
- Mr. Dr. G. Le Fur, former President of Sanofi-Aventis Laboratories
- Ms. N. Guedj, former Minister, State Councillor, Attorney at the Paris Bar
- Mr. C. de Kemoularia, Honorary Ambassador of France
- Mr. J. Pélissard, former president of the Association of Mayors of France
- Ms. S. Rocard
Aude Ollé-Laprune, CEO since july 2014, implements the policies determined by the Board, makes proposals and manages the Foundation.
- Aude Ollé-Laprune, Director
- Yannick Morvan, head of the science Mission
- Marine Simon, Communications Mission